Quick Rapidshare question

deepak

I have about 5 GB I want to download off Rapidshare. All broken up into 100 mb file sizes. Given the 50 kb/s restriction and only one download at a time with the free account this is going to take ages.

Does anyone know the current download limit for the premium account? June 26 their FAQ said 10 GB per day, but I want to make sure that's right since a download limit isn't even mentioned on their comparison page (comparing free and premium perks). Just want to be sure before I get the three day trial, hope my CC doesn't charge me extra for USD -> EU conversion :-\

Download limit? I don't think there's any such thing, I exceed that all that time. Now if that's referring to the amount that others can download from your account I'm not sure, I've never allowed much access to the content I've uploaded.

Are you just uploading this for short term sharing?

I think he wants to DL stuff already hosted.

Download limit? I don't think there's any such thing

There is... You can only download so much with a Premium account before they'll bump you to the next day. My account says 10 GB... So that seems to make sense. I got bumped once a ways back when it was more like 2 GB but it hasn't been an issue since they increased it.

And as an unrelated note, I see they increased their upload size to 200 MB! Kick ass! O0

Download limit? I don't think there's any such thing, I exceed that all that time. Now if that's referring to the amount that others can download from your account I'm not sure, I've never allowed much access to the content I've uploaded.

Not uploading anything. Just downloading files that someone else uploaded using Rapidshare.