Happy Birthday Indra!

JBLoudG20

Hey thanx everyone!!!

Just got home from work today lol and my boyfriend is gonna take me out for dinner tonight yay!! Tomorrow we go out for dinner with my parents and sunday we go out for dinner with my parents in law so yihaaa great food and great wine it will be...sound like perfect to me :D

I'll have a toast tonight at you dc-meet people too 8) have a great time ya'll!!

What a hilarious restaurant....We've never been there before so it was quite a surprise but jeezzz...it was an italian thing, the amuse was pretty good: a creme of tomatoes, a piece of salami and a baked parmasan piece.

The wine was absolutely brilliant, can't recall which one but it was really good and that's about as good as it gets....

It took them like 2 and half hours to serve the 2 first courses (we took a menu of 4) huhum....I was pretty hungry and in the end I was a tad tipsy like a lot of bit with an empty stomach as in brilliant combination :o

They served everybody who ordered the same at the same time despite there being whatever time difference between the orders....huhummm....

I had a great evening though, we have fun everywhere we go despite the surroundings so that's a good thing but that was a first and a last for sure wow...

Anyways, have a great evening everyone!!! :D

What's a good Italian restaurant without a carafe or two of Chianti. What's a good Italian meal that isn't serve "family-style" and in mass quantities. Glad you totally enjoyed yourself.

Mediteraneo in Maastricht. Best Italian restaurant I've ever been to. But they're on holiday so....

@ Dusty: i guess so...