NorCal Summer Meet 6/28/2008

jp11801

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold the f'ing phone... you've got a 307A now? Or is it just on loan for the meet!??! :confused::eek::confused::eek:

I'm going to ban Voltron if he doesn't address this 307A business soon...

:stick:

1429846471_f0c1faef57_o.jpg

Sorry, buddy, I thought that got answered somewhere already. Todd sent one for the meet, and I unfortunately do not get to keep it forever and ever like I want to. It is actually right in front of me in a big box in my office. I am tempted to set it up today for the hell of it, but I will probably wait because I get to play with it for a few days after the meet. :reksy:

Sorry, buddy, I thought that got answered somewhere already. Todd sent one for the meet,

Ahhh, I see, I thought that maybe you'd gone off the deep end on us and succumbed to the temptation. ;D

Glad to hear that the amp will be making it to another meet though, just wish I was going to make it as well.

We should have plenty of fun with the 307A tomorrow. Definitely sorry you won't be there, but glad to see you are above water enough to be posting and even moderating today. My puppy is dragging me down, so the thought of having a newborn right now is mind-boggling.

It's even more funny that the impressions thread has the same name ;D

Nope. It's called the NorCal 6/28/2008 Impressions thread. Since the lame NorCal boys can't even post up pics of Justin's birthday party on Friday, no clever titles for them. Team Florida, however, is doing an admirable job of filling in while Team Cali shirks its duty. I haven't even received a single drunken phone call from Al or John yet. Clearly, something is amiss or, at least, very wrong.

Nope. It's called the NorCal 6/28/2008 Impressions thread. Since the lame NorCal boys can't even post up pics of Justin's birthday party on Friday, no clever titles for them. Team Florida, however, is doing an admirable job of filling in while Team Cali shirks its duty. I haven't even received a single drunken phone call from Al or John yet. Clearly, something is amiss or, at least, very wrong.

That's what I meant, you guys are posting impressions with the NorCal thread name :)

Exactly. It's obvious that these slackers need help, and since Team Florida is also known Team Helpful, or something like that, we're here to show them how it's done. For example, I'm not even at a meet, but am right here doing my best to help our NorCal friends. ;D

Exactly. It's obvious that these slackers need help, and since Team Florida is also known Team Helpful, or something like that, we're here to show them how it's done. For example, I'm not even at a meet, but am right here doing my best to help our NorCal friends. ;D

Isn't your Florida meet an overnighter?