New England mini meet

deepak

Anyone up for a New England meet at my place (just outside Concord, NH)? I'm free any weekend in June. First priority to try and accommodate JBLoudG20 since he's bringing my amp. I guess we can go from there. I have quite a bit of gear, all the electrostat stuff listed in my sig.

With any luck, one of the athletes I coach will have a hell of a weekend at regionals this weekend and I won't be available 6/14 & 6/15... NCAA Outdoor Championships in Des Moines, Iowa. But if I'm honest here, because of coaching I haven't had a free weekend since January so finding the motivation to do much of anything may be a challenge.

It'd be a safe bet that I'm out for June, July, August and probably more. If you pull something together deepak I'll send gear.

Weak.

These are my Demands:

1. Nate must be present

2. Ian must be present

3. Some sort of teleporter must be available to allow for #4

4. I must ride up there meaning no cargo space

5. Profit

6. A tour of Magic Hat would be nice

7. Autumn leaves for the bike ride

8. Burritos

9. No rain

That about covers them all.

Heh, as if Conn has anything to offer other than proximity to NYC and Boston.

Conn Moto: Come live here, you'll love it so much you'll work in another state just to get out of here during the day!

Hey now, we have...

Very high cost of living, taxes, gas prices, # of white people...

Why even live here to begin with? Oh yeah, we're all rich ::)

Like NH is any different :)

Anyway, I work in a different state than I live in, and my reasoning is exactly the opposite. I hate where my office is enough that I live and mostly work in another state. :)

I love the town I'm from, and the town I work in is almost exactly the same. Win all around, especially in about 9 months when its time to move here.

Actually it is.
Y'all look the same to us down here -- cold in the winter, desirably nice in the summer, pretty fall colors, spring is okay.

In answer to the original question, I'd love to come up and meet you guys and hang out and listen to tunes and provide some of my own, just as I would have loved to have gone down to Florida for that meet, but life priorities and Crazy 8 Ball say, "seems unlikely".