What did you do today?

riceboy

That's awesome Riceboy. Start 'em early! :)

I spent yesterday blinging-up my Hammond-cased MMM, σ11 and Millett Max with some socketed screws, LED bezels and some really nice Lumex 660nm LEDs. Very happy with the results...... I don't think I'll ever use stock screws or blue LEDs again.

Spent today cleaning house :(

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome Riceboy. Start 'em early! :)

I spent yesterday blinging-up my Hammond-cased MMM, σ11 and Millett Max with some socketed screws, LED bezels and some really nice Lumex 660nm LEDs. Very happy with the results...... I don't think I'll ever use stock screws or blue LEDs again.

Spent today cleaning house :(

Trying to start him early. He listens to a good dose of a lot of music from Ella, Louis, Frank, Dean, Sammy, Wes, more jazz, R & B, Republica, Beatles, etc. Got to get him well rounded :D

That's great Laine. Both of my kids (13 and 10) were annoying the crap out of me today (moreso the 13 yo to be honest) so it is nice to remember when they were cute. ;)

Thanks Al. I have a nephew that is 13 and he is getting at that stage as well. I remember him playing on the beach with me when he was just 1.5 and now he is 13. Time sure flies. I'm enjoying my time with my son at this age a bunch :D.

We have very limited details right now, as supposedly he has only nodded a few times.

He hit a guardrail, and the police say there is very little damage to his bike. Initially they are saying speed wasn't a factor, which doesn't surprise me: we was a very responsible rider.

The foot could not be reattached, but doctors say with a prosthetic he should be able to walk again.

It was right after a group ride on Sunday, too.