What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panels are at the fabricator, not much to be done on the beta till they return next week. :)

That never stopped you before..........

You must be one of the most productive DIYers I know of. Having personally benefited from that never ending stream of projects I would say-

you don't need no sleep. Sleep when ya retire. ;)

Good man. Try to convince at least a few Floridians that Obama isn't an Israel-hating, Muslim terrorist in elitist Ivy League intellectual's clothing. :palm:

Not a problem. My guess is 2 or 3:1 Obama:McCain at the precinct I was stationed at today. Last nights rally was pretty amazing. The Bank Atlantic Center was filled to capacity and there were almost that many turned away.

God bless you.

As for me, I started learning how to write iPhone apps. Why? Why the fuck not? Sure beats listening to the election bleh.

I love the election bleh, as you call it. I don't know what I am going to do with myself when it's over. Actually if McCain wins, I need to start packing and find another country to move to. That would keep me busy for a while.

Good man. Try to convince at least a few Floridians that Obama isn't an Israel-hating, Muslim terrorist in elitist Ivy League intellectual's clothing. :palm:

It is quite funny (and very sad) seeing the US news reports that get flagged in the media down here in Australia. About how Barack Hussein Obama isn't a typical American name, how he lives within 4 miles of a big-wig in Nation of Islam so must really be a Muslim, OMFG COMMUNITY ORGYNISER MEANS HE'S A TERRYRIST PLOTTING TO TAKE DUN THE GUVMENT!

Sure, vote against him because you don't like his policies. But there is no excuse for that kind blatant ignorance and bigotry.

I love the election bleh, as you call it. I don't know what I am going to do with myself when it's over. Actually if McCain wins, I need to start packing and find another country to move to. That would keep me busy for a while.

I'll join you.