What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out tonight that the new (to me) McIntosh is perfectly happy driving the PSB T55's while the KLH's are out of commission. I pulled the wounded woofer out and Kevin was right - cone separated from the voicecoil. It goes in for reconing tomorrow. Since they are down I ordered the caps to rebuild the crossovers. And ordered a spare pair of woofers from Ebay.

I found out tonight that the new (to me) McIntosh is perfectly happy driving the PSB T55's while the KLH's are out of commission. I pulled the wounded woofer out and Kevin was right - cone separated from the voicecoil. It goes in for reconing tomorrow. Since they are down I ordered the caps to rebuild the crossovers. And ordered a spare pair of woofers from Ebay.

How does the Mcintosh sound compared to the NAD?

That said, cat's out the bag: im dating someone older.

I once dated someone 10 years older than me.

Edit: Sorry for the double post. Should've multi-quoted, but noticed the other post too late.

Edited by jvlgato
mea culpa/my bad

Thanks guys, I managed to get through work today, so it seems like it should pass quickly. :)

Feel better Ryan! Next time you're in bed all day, hopefully it'll be with a hottie...

Yeah, that would be a much better way to spend a day. :D

How does the Mcintosh sound compared to the NAD?

To my ears much more balanced and musical. I can live with this combo until I get the KLH's squared away.

Hell day at work. Although one pleasure was finding out the manager of a Dept. who wanted a bunch of work from our Dept. was fired after lunch. So we just kinda let the email chain drop.... :)

got majorly owned by my bio test. first time in college/grad school where I'm considering withdrawing from a class. I just dont have the bio background the rest of the class has and its impossible for me to even try to make educated guesses (because if you dont know something in bio, you dont know it) or even try to derive something during a test (like what I do with math/engineering classes all the time). bleh, dont know what to do. :(

summary: jin needs more study because he stupid