What did you do today?

riceboy

Ok, so part of my deal when I come to Arizona to visit my aunt and my mother is that I take them to sushi. So today is no different, I am sitting there at lunch with two eighty year old ladies enjoying sushi in one of Glendale Arizona's finest strip malls and I hear load police radio chattering in the parking lot not twenty feet away. "Geez guys can you hold it down" I think to myself as I turn to see what is up. What I see is seven police cars with about a dozen police officers, guns drawn all pointing at a car in the lot. Four of the officers were wearing flak jackets and had automatic weapons, Ar15s pointed at this one sport ute.

Man, I haven't seen this many swat guys with automatic weapons since my bachelor party. For some reason there is always a thrill when I visit Arizona.

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy, that's pretty cool. It's the republican version of Andy Worhal's 15 minutes of fame you know. nod.gif

What if you're a card-carrying limousine liberal? :(

They did pretty well just bringing in the IPO in the current climate. The CNBC talking head said over 70% of announced public offerings this year have either been pulled or failed to make their ranges.

Anyway, she's the tall woman lurking over the CEO's right shoulder. The company execs at the front are clapping so hard because they just made real phat lewt.

http://www.nyse.com/downloads/2010/03/Obell031110.mp4

I got the bike out the basement and used it to ride to university this morning, which is quite surprising at this time of the year. It's been a very warm winter, so hopefully there won't be any more snow and I'll be able to bike to school until next November, no more public transportation for a while. :dan:

Filed for unemployment. First time in 32 years. :(

Ugh, sorry to hear that.

Had my MRI today. Called the doctor's office and was told that I could get an appointment in two weeks. Took it. Then realized that was ridiculous. Called back and complained. Rescheduled for Tuesday. Whining works sometimes.