What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rooting for the Aussies!

I'll have you know, our Winter Olympics prowess is unmatched! Australia's first Winter Olympics gold came in 2002 courtesy of a guy called Steve Bradbury in the short track speed skating. He barely scraped through into the final, and was trailing the whole race until the last corner...... the first three places all tripped over each other, allowing him to sail to 'victory'.

4396845214_c7eb82d814.jpg

4396845116_60ac0115f2.jpg

Re-did/finished the first row. Still have to clean the grunge deposited from handling the nails and hit them with a punch to get them all the way in, unless I feel like denting each piece. Still glad I chose nails over their glue though. There is almost one entire 5ib bag of polyfill in this one row.

Now that I look at it, I think I'll want at least 2 rows on each side of the ceiling.

Drove to Philadelphia, watched Thomas score in the game that got his pee wee hockey team into the playoffs, and then went to a sports bar with the team to watch 60 minutes of great hockey followed by the greatest travesty in the history of hockey.

Drove to Philadelphia, watched Thomas score in the game that got his pee wee hockey team into the playoffs, and then went to a sports bar with the team to watch 60 minutes of great hockey followed by the greatest travesty in the history of hockey.

To what do you refer?

Crosby getting the gold medal winning goal, thus confirming his sai thood, even tho he was invisible all tournament.

Common, that's unfair. Sure, he wasn't the best Canadian player throughout the tournament (I'd give that to Getzlaf personally), but this guy always shows up in the important occasions and in the last game he was at the right place at the right time. The game could have swung both ways in overtime, and calling Crosby's goal the greatest travesty of all time is highly exaggerated.

Came back to work after taking the Friday off to deal with the flooding to find pages after pages of e-mails. I've gotten through about half of them so far and I don't think I want to open the rest. I can't wait to see what happens when I'm gone for couple of weeks in June. :palm:

Common, that's unfair. Sure, he wasn't the best Canadian player throughout the tournament (I'd give that to Getzlaf personally), but this guy always shows up in the important occasions and in the last game he was at the right place at the right time. The game could have swung both ways in overtime, and calling Crosby's goal the greatest travesty of all time is highly exaggerated.

Grawk suggested I take a dump on the stairs of Mellon Arena when I was in Pittsburgh, so I just think he really isn't a Penguins fan :D