What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all. We'll all be ok. We're lucky enough to have shelter, food, clothing, headphones, and a wee bit of booze. Too many people are unable to say that these days. So we'll stay positive and look forward to good things to come.

Maybe my wife and brother will open that headphone store I've been talking about...

Thanks all. We'll all be ok. We're lucky enough to have shelter, food, clothing, headphones, and a wee bit of booze. Too many people are unable to say that these days. So we'll stay positive and look forward to good things to come.

Maybe my wife and brother will open that headphone store I've been talking about...

32 OHM East?

header.jpg

drove my wife, joann, to cedars sinai. got her checked-in and briefly spoke with her doc prior to surgery. right about now, joann should be anesthetized and hopefully the doctor will complete this minimally invasive procedure within the hour. please keep her in your thoughts (and prayers if that's your thing). i greatly appreciate the positive people energy. i am worried and awaiting word from the doc.

thanks, Al. this has been in the works since late august, but i really wish surgery wasn't necessary. and coupled with that, it's been a crazy last few weeks, which started with my mother-in-law having a stroke a few days after thanksgiving and then bugsey's bladder stones last week. :palm:

Advised Mrs. Monkey and Brother Monkey (both work at same company) on next steps to take upon announcement that they were laid off and will be out of jobs in 3 months.

Gotta love the timing of that announcement: "Happy Holidays...now get the fuck out!"

That truly sucks! Never a good time to get news like that but I always wonder why so many find out during the holidays. Inglorious bastards!

drove my wife, joann, to cedars sinai. got her checked-in and briefly spoke with her doc prior to surgery. right about now, joann should be anesthetized and hopefully the doctor will complete this minimally invasive procedure within the hour. please keep her in your thoughts (and prayers if that's your thing). i greatly appreciate the positive people energy. i am worried and awaiting word from the doc.

Wow, what a week. Trust Bugsey is doing fine and wishing your wife a successful surgery as well as a full and complete recovery.

Studyficated Of Orderlies and Men.

Put up the hand scarring christmas tree.

Made om nom nom pasta.

Bottled on fancy dress for pub quiz. Nick arrived at mine for the quiz. Was wearing skin tight lycra body suit. Obviously didn't get message.

Went to the Railway christmas pub quiz.

Left the quiz to help bus slid off road in the snow on the suddenly and very icy road. Bus stayed put.

Returned to pub.

Left pub with selection of other gents to don spades and shovels to grit the largo bridge and slopes on the road to permit stranded ambulance up the hill. Also the rescue of feckless lazy witfuck cunts who just sat in their cars and watched us scape up and grit/salt their road from their seats so that they could go home instead if sitting in their cars all fucking night.

Cunts.

Rescued out bus with more shovelling and gritting.

Lost the quiz. But then most of our team went to go heft salt in the cold.

Came home, ate cheese, smoked, started watching ATHF.