What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the year of the double posts. ;)

Yep, got my Concept2 rower about a month ago. I have been rowing every other day (when I am in town and not sick). I am (in theory) alternating between weightlifting at the gym and rowing at home although it doesn't always happen. Right now I am only rowing for 20 minutes each session (which is usually around 3300-3400m). My lower back gets pretty sore about the 10 minute mark. I am hoping that it will get better with practice.

This is the year of the double posts. ;)

Yep, got my Concept2 rower about a month ago. I have been rowing every other day (when I am in town and not sick). I am (in theory) alternating between weightlifting at the gym and rowing at home although it doesn't always happen. Right now I am only rowing for 20 minutes each session (which is usually around 3300-3400m). My lower back gets pretty sore about the 10 minute mark. I am hoping that it will get better with practice.

It took me a while to build up, though the biggest problem for me was sitting on that seat for more than 30 minutes at a time.

What the heck -- I didn't even click submit twice and I still get a double post?

The only time I got a double post so far was when it seemed to stall for a bit after clicking submit, and I didn't immediately close the tab and open the thread again, but just let it go through. Might just be coincidence though, I dunno.

I don't know what others are seeing when they mention double posts. I'm only seeing one of each message (using IE8 ).

Because everyone edits them immediately.

The only time I got a double post so far was when it seemed to stall for a bit after clicking submit, and I didn't immediately close the tab and open the thread again, but just let it go through. Might just be coincidence though, I dunno.

Same here... and there seems to be a lot of stalling lately.

I think this is double posting problem is related to the recent solar eclipse. :) My Mayan Ouija board told me so.

Shelly, have you tried laying on the floor face down and simultaneously raising your legs and upper body? That exercise with situps has helped my back a lot and helped me get back on the bike for long mile rides without the back ache.

Edited by Augsburger
butter cookie time

took down my christmas decorations while watching the CBC version of the winter classic broadcast. I need to subscribe to a canadian satellite broadcaster instead of directv, so I don't have to watch the terrible NBC broadcasts...