What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent a few hours after work cleaning up for tomorrows company and faux Tyrion BBQ attempt. Reconnected with an old friend-

Her body is quite large, 13mm and if you include the legs she was 44mm across. Her body is the size of a blueberry to get perpective. Black widows are scary and we have a lot of them running around the outside of the house.

Is there anything for wildlife around your house not trying to kill you?

Experienced my first ever earthquake this morning. Whole fucking place was shaking. That was pretty cool.
Woke me up...or perhaps it woke the cat up which woke me up, but...either way...I was too tired to investigate what it was at the time (didn't know it was an earthquake, thought it might have been a big tanker-truck collision on 270).

Justin -- you can now say that you can literally sleep through an earthquake...without whisk(e)y being involved.

Decided, for whatever reason, not to try the Obligatos I just got, and ended up just putting on a new set of Vision Solos. Will try the Obligatos the next time my strings get poopy. Learned how to multitask by practicing while watching kendo vids. Supposedly Perlman did something similar, watching a lot of baseball during practicing.