What did you do today?

riceboy

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got home, yay! Thanks for all the positive waves.

Highlight of the morning was my daughter telling the chief resident he was a "very pretty doctor" during rounds, causing some pronounced sniggering from the rear ranks.

Diagnosis highly noncomittal, maybe mycoplasma pneumonia maybe something viral. Main thing is she's getting better. Think I'll have to purchase some Scotch in celebration. :)

Swept out the garage twice to get rid of the winter crud. Swapped out the winter tires for the summer tires on the Outback. Changed oil and filter on the Outback. Drained and ran the fuel out on both snow blowers and changed the oil on the four-stroke and put them away for the summer. Got the fifteen gallons of accumulated drained engine oil ready to go over to recycling.

Took off the battery saver, started and pulled the F2 out of the shed and into the garage for easy access. Shifted stuff around in the shed, got the Wee-Strom off the battery saver, started it and got it accessible for the riding season. :prettyprincess:

Since its 1330hrs local, I guess I'll have my breakfast oatmeal. :cool:

Helped my neighbor install a hot tub in his back yard. On the way home I bumped into his teenage son:

"Hey Mark, you get to use the new spa?"

(Smile) "Yeah."

"Did you ever see Election?"

(Big smile) "Yeah!"

We had a spa at home when I was a teenager. Happy, happy times :D

Not a bad sounding day there Mike. I took my son to fencing class, and he is going paint-balling with his uncle later. My daughter has a sleepover birthday party this afternoon, so Claire and I will do a little record shopping and try to see an early movie. Right now, doing some work and listening to records. Beer later, but no beerfest. :( But I hope the Swedish Team shows up at yours tonight. :P

Beerfest.jpg