Happy Birthday Brent!

swt61

In recognition of last evening's good news from NVDA here is my generative AI birthday wish-

"To the brilliant mind celebrating another year around the sun,
Happy Mensa Birthday! May your day be filled with intellectual stimulation, engaging conversations, and the satisfaction of solving a challenging puzzle or two.
We celebrate your exceptional intellect, your insatiable curiosity, and your dedication to pushing the boundaries of knowledge. You are an inspiration to all who strive to think critically and expand their understanding of the world.
On this special day, we wish you continued success in your endeavors, both intellectual and personal. May you discover new insights, unlock hidden potential, and experience the joy of a life enriched by the pursuit of knowledge yada, yada yada..."
  • Haha 1

"Brent has mexican heritage.
Brent has an unfeasblylarge head.
Brent is a fan of the minidisc legacy audio format.
Brent can often be found purchasing Vinyl on Record Store day.
Brent likes headphones (if he can fit them  on his large head).
Brent likes biscuits, but is often dissapointed in their lack of availability.
Brent eating a biscuit is often considered a portent of doom or impending misforture for others.
People often blame Brent, considering him the cause of their problems, especially if he has just eaten a biscuit.
Brent thinks he can ride a bicycle, however, lots of his rides end with him falling off a bike or hitting someething like a thorn bush.
Brent claims to be a member of MENSA, although people doubt this.
Brent will often hail satan.
Brent likes the number 666.
Generate 3 different pictures of a Birthday cake for Brent."

image.png

image.png

Gemini_Generated_Image_zfvab4zfvab4zfva (1).jpeg

Gemini_Generated_Image_zfvab5zfvab5zfva (2).jpeg

Gemini_Generated_Image_zfvab5zfvab5zfva (1).jpeg

Gemini_Generated_Image_zfvab4zfvab4zfva.jpeg

Gemini_Generated_Image_zfvab5zfvab5zfva.jpeg

Gemini_Generated_Image_8xiuj28xiuj28xiu.jpeg

Gemini_Generated_Image_8xiuj38xiuj38xiu.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

^

Just to elaborate...

The wheels on Brent's bike usually remain grounded, it's Brent himself that is more times than not projected airborne off of said bike.

We generally refer to this as an ...

ALMP

Airborne large Mexican projectile.

• Angry 1

Hah! Finally getting through the thread. Thanks everyone (except 1)! Nate, I'll take you up on that in 3 weeks? Grahame, that was fantastic. I really thought the wheels were going to be a proper star; now I'm wondering if I can get some built up that way. Knucks, who only has 500 tabs? Rookie. Mikey, thanks! But that living long thing, that's gotta be relative, right?

I wound up working, had a video call with mom and brother, then a mensa game night, then the fam got me a chocolate cake that they didn't know I'd been craving, but I'd been CRAVING chocolate cake. Rich enough that I couldn't finish a piece, so we've all been doing small slices here and there. Got lots of snuggles from the dogs, and went to bed sober and early.

Tonight having Mexican at this place we like in Kirkland (no, not at a Costco, nor a Taco Bell), and then brunch at STK tomorrow.

Oh, heh, and Xavier got me a new grill brush (wrapped in christmas paper and black duct tape). 

All in all a pretty good birthday, even if the answer year didn't turn out the way I'd hoped.

• Like 9