Medical School Advice

jinp6301

alright so back to the topic somewhat

I'm doing research with one of my professors with making a program to decode mammogram data to make a better diagnosis for breast cancer. I really enjoy doing it and it seems like something I would like to do later on in my life but the only thing that turns me off from that is that its hard to get a job doing that (or so I hear)

And I've been talking to my adviser again (who's a pediatrician) and she's really pushing medical school. From what she says, it seems I would like it a lot. :P

I'm doing research with one of my professors with making a program to decode mammogram data to make a better diagnosis for breast cancer. I really enjoy doing it and it seems like something I would like to do later on in my life but the only thing that turns me off from that is that its hard to get a job doing that (or so I hear)

And I've been talking to my adviser again (who's a pediatrician) and she's really pushing medical school. From what she says, it seems I would like it a lot. :P

think you got a future in oncology or radiology there. ;)

interventional radiology is looking pretty good to me lately, although i may stick with my guns and go with orthopaedic surgery

What kind of job are you looking to get after gradation? Two good friends of mine are studying / studied molecular biology; one of them just decided to start a phd at Berkeley (and he would have rocked the business world, I'm sure) and the other just signed with BCG. And the cancer research institutes in Germany for instance have the most money among most scientific institutes.

What kind of job are you looking to get after gradation? Two good friends of mine are studying / studied molecular biology; one of them just decided to start a phd at Berkeley (and he would have rocked the business world, I'm sure) and the other just signed with BCG. And the cancer research institutes in Germany for instance have the most money among most scientific institutes.

I'm most likely going to grad school or med school after graduation. I just have to figure out which. I really want to do something with medicine/health but I'm not sure what