Head Case Approved Musicks

postjack

For those of us who watch the WAYLT thread, here is a place to post the albums you notice that are, in general, Head Case Approved Musicks (or d-_-b Musicks). For example, Phil Collins But Seriously... would not go here, even if I like it, because no one else ever listens to it. But this album does belong:

feistreminder.jpg

...because a lot of us listen to it, and it shows up in a lot of our last.fm signatures.

I went and previewed that on Amazon just because of the cool album art. I liked it.. I think I'll buy that soon. Thanks for the tip.

Definitely my top album of 2006. I picked up a promo poster for it on eBay that I'll probably frame up at some point as I too think the album are is pretty cool. Even my avatar is from it! Hope you like the disc half as much as I do. main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1244&g2_serialNumber=1&g2_GALLERYSID=ac8d7b0e4b50189e30ad6ac825084717

I've noticed that quite a few of us listen to and like Camille's Le Fil:

51CWHQX3YXL._SS400_.jpg

I should also take this opportunity to mention that she's coming out with a new album (her first since then) some time later this year. I can't wait, myself. Hopefully enough people will buy it that she will tour the states again (her tour for Le Fil was at such a small scale that I had to see her in the French embassy).

Me and Grawk can't stop talking about it.

"Grawk and I" would be correct English, and Chekhonte, you just like posting that pic. :P

Since I'm on a Cowboys Junkies kick tonight:

cj_trinity.jpg

g01813.jpg

I'd post more, but I've seen these two enough to know others are listening.

Here's one more I love and have seen others post:

0618999.jpg