Hi, I'm new.

Nenso

See, i just dont' get that. What's wrong with HF, that a Dynahi for 590 will not sell immediately. In fact, it's been on the FS forum for quite a while know...bothering me every time i still see it up.

The power of an ugly build from an unknown builder. People have been burned on dynahis.

He's gotta get some real amps first >:D

Yeah, I've been too scared to post anything that would be laughed at and mocked as soon as someone points out the amps I'm currently using. :-[ :'(

Someone says I'm mean?? :'(*cries* :'(

I've been discussing upgrade options with Mikhail, and believe me, I'm crying every time I read his emails.

OK, I admit I'm a bit of a crybaby. I feel bad about crying all night, mamma.

Yeah, I've been too scared to post anything that would be laughed at and mocked as soon as someone points out the amps I'm currently using. :-[ :'(

Someone says I'm mean?? :'(*cries* :'(

I've been discussing upgrade options with Mikhail, and believe me, I'm crying every time I read his emails.

OK, I admit I'm a bit of a crybaby. I feel bad about crying all night, mamma.

What kind of upgrade options do you need? I thought your Supra XLR is pretty maxed out already and your ES-1 has a good bit of upgrade options already.