How much is a mint condition ATH-W10VTG worth?

riceboy

I believe it's simply because Nanoha cared about you and knew you deserved better. Venio believes that ignorance is bliss.

That is, if you were referring to the "This is an interesting forum" thread where I said what I thought of the Raptor.

It's kind of funny, because if anything, I would think Venio is the meaner of the two.

No, I wasn't thinking about the "Raptor incident." (sounds cool, huh?) I'm definitely interested in what people think about it.

For some reason everyone here seems meaner and intimidating. Is it the forum software? The smilies that all look the same? I'm scared.

I think it might be the shading of the smilies that make them intimidating.

You ever going to post more than one sentence there bub? So far your SOP is to drop in, respond to 5 or 6 random threads with short, one sentence replies adding exactly zero to the conversation and then leave for a couple days. Strikes me as magically spamlicious. :-X

You ever going to post more than one sentence there bub? So far your SOP is to drop in, respond to 5 or 6 random threads with short, one sentence replies adding exactly zero to the conversation and then leave for a couple days. Strikes me as magically spamlicious. :-X

So I'm not the only one noticing that. Haha. :P