Gentlemen, please no autographs...

Chekhonte

As much as this information I"m about to give you will elevate me to status that few people reach in their lifetime. I must insist that you refrain from being the groupies that you are and not rush up to me and ask me for any autographs or any such triviality for I just haven't the time to attend to the millions of star struck fans just like yourselves. Having the status that I now have is a terrible burden with already too much responsibility, I don't need the added stress of being pummeled by adoring fans seeking fame by proxy. I just haven't the time.

So what is it you ask that has elevated me to such a lofty hight? It is simple. I just posted my first for sale item on ebay. You heard right. I now hold a title that is only reserved for the elite or those with enough money to bribe their way into such fame, but those poor fools never have what it takes and are seen for the frauds they are before too long. Be sure your sins will find you out!

Thankyou and again; please no autographs.

Ah, sour grapes are never becoming. I've been riding this crest and it never once occurred to me that the backlash to my fame would be so biting. Fortunately I am made from the right stuff and will never make me question my status or shake my confidence for I am a rock.

In spite of your more rudeness I'll grant you your request for mine is not the one to hold grudges.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Two-Batteries-for-Nomad-Jukebox-3_W0QQitemZ280148194377QQihZ018QQcategoryZ75463QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$40 for batteries for an ancient MP3 player double u tee eff.

I know it seems strange but the batteries for that player that still hold a good charge go for a lot. There are people that really like that player for it's features. IT has 2 line outs, optical and analog in recording and 24 hour battery life with two batteries not to mention it has great sound quality. It's not uncommon to see a single battery go for 50 or 60 bucks.

I know it seems strange but the batteries for that player that still hold a good charge go for a lot. There are people that really like that player for it's features. IT has 2 line outs, optical and analog in recording and 24 hour battery life with two batteries not to mention it has great sound quality. It's not uncommon to see a single battery go for 50 or 60 bucks.

Haha my friend still uses one in his car. Only because he can't transfer all his hip hop to another player because he lost the data cable.

That player is a tank.

Haha my friend still uses one in his car. Only because he can't transfer all his hip hop to another player because he lost the data cable.

That player is a tank.

yeah it is a tank. I've owned 3 over the past 6 years. I still for the life of me can't understand why they designed it to look like a crappy PCDP. Every time somebody would see it'd have the same interaction with them. "what kind of CD player is that" "it's not a cd player it plays MP3s." Oh it plays cd's and MP3's?" "No, it only plays MP3s" "oh it plays MP3 disks." "no, it has a built in hard drive" "oh so it plays cd's and has a hard drive" at this point it would always end in a murder suicide but fortunately I always have another party member use a phoenix down on me.