Post what you're watching

deepak

V, Modern Family, House, Fringe, FlashForward, Dexter, Lie To Me, White Collar, Community, Glee, Cougar Town.

Well, since V just came out I guess I'm not "watching" it as much as I "watched" it.

Modern Family and Community are hilarious and I enjoy Cougar Town... has its moments.

I like WhiteCollar, but it's not wowing me. Really liking FlashForward and Lie to Me, while House and Dexter are just always good. I just rewatched the 1st episode of the season for House yesterday while it was still on Hulu. That's still got to be one of the best episodes of one of my favorite shows of all time. Maybe it was just changing up the formula that did it, but still, ridiculously good.

**BRENT**

the V pilot. haven't the governments of the world learned anything? when alien space ships hover over your cities, nuke first and ask questions later. of course, the force to maintain a ship hovering like that over a city would be enough to smush the city, but that's beside the point.

That would wipe out the politicians as well. And somebody's gonna know something is up when all of them run for the bunkers. I also highly doubt we'd be able to orchestrate that on a global scale.

Pretty good pilot. Some terrible acting, but eh it's TV.

Castle -- still digging this show thoroughly. And it's not just the nonverbal, it's also the constant shift in gears. There's a couple of scenes where Detective Beckett has to talk to a relative of someone recently deceased right after a typical light-hearted moment -- catches me off guard every single fucking time.

They even had one where the butler did it, and they didn't even ever use the word "butler" -- not in that episode, anyway -- there's another episode where he talks about the butler doing it.

I was watching V, which was going along ok. Now I find out that they are done airing episodes until March? WTF? Are they trying to kill the show after force feeding us add after add for weeks leading up to the premier? I swear the people that runs these things are getting dumber and dumber.

I was watching V, which was going along ok. Now I find out that they are done airing episodes until March? WTF? Are they trying to kill the show after force feeding us add after add for weeks leading up to the premier? I swear the people that runs these things are getting dumber and dumber.
x1000 -- it's not just dumb, it is aggressively dumb. I mean, they had to have thought about this, and then still came to this decision. W.T.F.

OTOH, Morena Baccarin nude hiney.

Probably CGI, but as close far as I'm going to get with her, that's about how much difference it makes.