Post what you're watching

deepak

"True Blood"

Interesting.

Well, I'm still not quite sure what to think of this. The first few minutes establishes Anna Paquin can read minds, the availability of synthetic blood has allowed vamires to "come out" so to speak, and it takes place in a backwoods town in Louisiana. From there, even after watching the premier, I have no idea where it's going, but I'm sufficiently intriged to come back for another episode.

I still need to watch "Mad Men".

True Blood isn't real promising :( i'll give it a couple more episodes...

I'm intrigued but not hopeful. I watched the 1st episode again tonight... I had watched the pre-air screener, and was curious to see the re-cast best friend and any other changes. It didn't hold up particularly well the 2nd time around, tough I still have no issues with Anna Paquin :D

Oh yeah... Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles.

Sarah Conner has to be the worst driver. Ever. I swear, her constant crashing into shit is kind of a weak plot device. "We're going to get away... Oh wait, I'm going to drive into shit." Not to mention the crippled terminator somehow getting ahead of them, and her driving down a tunnel. Weak.