Post what you're watching

deepak

^

I enjoyed it for the most part, but hated the recreations.

I'm shocked those Texas prosecutors were so devastated. They seemed to have no real answer to the self-defense claim.

As an attorney, I look at it through slightly different eyes. I don't really care if he did it or not, only if the state can prove he did it. I'm no expert on police-work, but it seems like the police made several mistakes at the time of the crimes.

I didn't think the "bathroom audio" at the end was a big deal. I think it is very equivocal.

Edited by TMoney

Disappointed at the Spurs for not able to close out the game.  Clearly Manu & Parker are well past their prime and Kawhi Leonard is still not consistent enough .  Clippers are more clutch when it matter most.

Did you guys watch the snooze fest between Pacman & Floyd?  May Weather is clearly a better boxer but the fight is not exciting enough for me.  The flight is actually televised in Thailand and I watched the whole boxing match via Facetime.

Not my favorite boxing fight, but Floyd can frustrate the audience as well as he frustrates his opponents. If Manny can't hit him then I doubt anyone will be able to. Yeah, Manny may have had an injured shoulder, but I'm not sure that would have made the difference between winning and losing.

As a Warriors fanatic, I'm thrilled we won't be seeing the Spurs. I tip my hat to them though, that was one of the great game 7s of all time.

I've been enjoying it.

Me:  just finished the fourth Ghost in the Shell: Arise -- Ghost Stands Alone -- quite liked.  Gave up on waiting for it to hit Netflix, watched it on Amazon Prime, and happily the subtitles weren't fucked up there (they are on the third one [on Netflix]).

• 2 weeks later...