Post what you're watching

deepak

Anyone have WeTV (not to be confused with MeTV) and catch Sex Box last night? Looks/sounds ridiculous.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/27/inside-the-racy-sex-box-a-reality-show-where-couples-have-sex-in-a-box.html?via=twitter_page

http://youtu.be/fV3gTHDTXc0

Edited by blessingx

House of Cards, Season 3

I'm only on episode 6, but I'm loving this season -- it's the best character growth I've seen in any show since Deadwood.  Just amazing.

Also watching Blacklist -- Spader has some of the best charisma I've seen in a morally ambiguous character.  And yes, I mean I like him even more than Frank Underwood.

I just got to the episode with the music box.

Tell me when you reach the end because I am curious what you think.

Just finished.  

Wow, I was pretty amazed about the plagiarism accusation. The two pieces did look pretty similar though. Of course, it is not like anyone else made something that had never been made before really (although the fan/bookcase was pretty original). It is perfectly possible that Tim saw the piece once and forgot about it and really did think he made it up. I know a very well known mathematician that was told an idea by someone else and later really thought it was his own idea. The memory is a very funny thing. Anyway, I absolutely can't stand Katie (and didn't really like any of her designs) and thought Tim and his designs were great so I am sad this happened.

Edited by shellylh