Post what you're watching

deepak

https://youtu.be/xf-zV1uTkW0?feature=shared

This guy is something else. At an event full of the best athletes in the world he shows yet again that he is one of a kind.

Add this one to the long list of his career of legendary nights.

Seeing the despondency on the France bench or the dancing and euphoria on the US bench tells you all you need to know.

• Like 3

I'm late to the party on this, but I put it on when I was cooking dinner and got sucked in. Thanks to Mikey and Tyler for bringing it to my attention.

I am impressed by the audacity of the experience Disney tried to create, but she does a great job in showing how much they fell short. Gettting 80% of the way there is something, but that last 20% can make the difference between a good and bad trip but is a bear to get right.

I still find the idea intriguing. How do you create "individual" in-person experiences at scale and still keep costs down. You can see what they were going for and what the idea was, it just didn't work.

Anyways, good video!

• Like 3

You know. I think I kind of forgot how big this stuff was. And how much I liked the music. I bought the soundtrack at the time. 

Especially liked tracks like:

Same video, but queued to  - Caoineadh Cú Chulainn - Davy Spillane.

Now my recommendations are going to be filled with this stuff. Oh well - worth it.