Post what you're watching

deepak

250px-Star_Wars_Rebels_logo.png

So I never thought anything on the Disney channel would ever be for me, but on the recommendation of a friend I've been giving Star Wars: Rebels a shot.

Wow, Rebels is actually pretty darn good!

Someone had told me that Rebels is a better Star Wars experience than the 3 prequel movies. I think they may be right.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Looks awesome.

But...

The entire season one, in one weekend?  You ought to at least stand while you're watching it or something, otherwise you're going to be dead by the time you get to my age.

I know the actor's voice for some reason, I need to figure out who he's reminding me of...of whom he's reminding me...nope, sounds worse...

Watched the first season of Narcos on Netflix. Made me feel sorry for Pablo Escobar during parts of it. Quite enjoyable despite being mostly in Spanish (understandably). Wagner Moura was fantastic. Not House of Cards good but about Marco Polo good. The narration could be considerably better but I still enjoyed it despite that. 

Watched the first season of Narcos on Netflix. Made me feel sorry for Pablo Escobar during parts of it. Quite enjoyable despite being mostly in Spanish (understandably). Wagner Moura was fantastic. Not House of Cards good but about Marco Polo good. The narration could be considerably better but I still enjoyed it despite that. 

• 2 weeks later...

^ Also Noticed that HBO Go now had the "Ending this Month" Collection so can prioritize watching of things that I'd be disappointed if I didn't see them (again).

I'd urge you to see how prescient Idiocracy is / was if you haven't already. Hot Shots!, not so much.

Edited by Grahame
  • Like 2