Post what you're watching

deepak

Lost Girl -- s03e01 -- toward the end,

Bo: "It's time."

Lauren:  "It's time?"

Bo:  "...us."

Right here -- these couple of seconds, Lauren's face going through a complex range of emotions, then her head tilting and -- you can see that she knows she killed it, just leaking through a little bit -- "Really?" ... just perfectly delivered.

I love this stuff.  I rewound and rewatched it several times in a row.

First season of Suits.  I started watching when I tried to find Boston Legal on any of my streaming services, and failed (I saw it all in first run, but I wanted some Alan Shore, this evening).  I failed in that, so started watching this.  For some reason, I had thought this was a silly comedy.  It's pretty good, a few episodes in.

My 2¢ - it's a good show, not a great one.  I enjoyed it quite a bit for the first few years but Meghan Markle and Sarah Rafferty, despite their considerable charms, were not able to sustain my interest. 

Damn, Daryl only got the silver.  Well done my man,  ^-^   Silver for the worlds aint too shabby.  Yakimenko was on fire and would not be beat.

Since Lance's coaches are Russian, when not fencing an american we cheer for the Russian fencers.

Watch Lee Kiefer, Miles Chamley Watson and Garrick Meinhart in the coming days.  Lee and Garrick are both Notre Dame fencers    :jbl:

Lance worked out with Katie Holmes, women's epee,  at the Caltech camp last month.  The gal is a beast and could probably kick Naaman's ass.   ^-^   I would not fence her for all the Pappy Van Winkle 23 in North America.

• Like 1