Post what you're watching

deepak

yep...mainly root for Ferrari & Schumi...i used to go to the U.S.G.P. when it was here...will probably at least try to make it to Austin when they get going...

Where were your seats in Indy? We went every year. We started with seats on the main straight but after two years moved to the North West Vista. We could see everything from turn one through turn seven.

I will also be trying for Austin. Let's hope it all happens.

first year won tickets so it was N.W. Vista i believe...one year i think i sat in stand H, but the others were where my season tix were...stand J...i liked sitting there the most as you could see the straight, a lotta turns & the jumbotron:)...i'm disappointed that i never got to try the seats they added in turn 6 or 10...

Cube is okay, though the sequels are lame. not really interested in the Core. maybe Event Horizon will be my next bad sci fi film. i know i watched it at some point, but i don't remember it.

I vaguely recall slowing down some of the scenes to see the detail of what happened to the crew. Not pleasant. But you're right, a load of tosh.