Post what you're watching

deepak

I was watching V, which was going along ok. Now I find out that they are done airing episodes until March? WTF? Are they trying to kill the show after force feeding us add after add for weeks leading up to the premier? I swear the people that runs these things are getting dumber and dumber.

Yep it's dumb. Undoubtedly I will forget about it when it comes back.

On the bright side we are only three months away from Lost starting up again :prettyprincess:

a "feel good" news feature on how they "rescued" sled dogs from canada, and distributed them to homes across america. They took healthy, happy sled dogs who got to live a great life eating salmon and pulling sleds, and sent them south, where they could eat shitty processed dogfood, and live in people's back yards, sweltering.

I'm so amazingly pissed off.

Dollhouse notwithstanding, I declare Castle the best show on television.

Before contradicting, please take into account that I watch very little television, and any and all opinions should take that into account. As such, for me, rating a show is either impossible, or very easy.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

It's wonderful. It's so refreshing to see things in a television show that aren't Joss Whedonisms (or remind me of same). Hurry up and watch The Fifth Bullet, it expires in 3 days. Guest appearance by Riley Finn. Well, the actor who played him, that is.

And no, I do not understand the expiration schedule -- why they are expiring the most recent episode, I have no idea. But fortunately for me, they had about four episodes up that I hadn't seen, so it was a nice little marathon I had on Sunday.