Post what you're watching

deepak

bsg

Same here. It really is getting interesting now.

I seriously can't believe that Adama stepped down? Were you expecting that? Oh btw, did that trailer for next week ruin it for you. Now I know who is alive and how might be the final Cylon, but it couldn't be that easy would it? I really don't believe it wouldn't been leaked like that.

A lightning storm. :)
Hey, what a coincident, I was watching that earlier today. I was watching the buildings in my work neighborhood disappear behind a wall of rain. You could actually see the visibility plummeting...200 yards...190 yards...180 yards...etc.

Don't you know that you're supposed to get away from phones and the internet during an electrical storm?

Ugh, a really shitty remake of the Andromeda Strain. Updated to accommodate such crap as Saddam Husseins biological weapons and Big Brother homeland security. All-star cast of 3rd rate tv actors.

Somehow I doubt this will be nominated for any awards.

Finished watching Rambo. Pretty worthless if you ask me, subtract the opening and closing credits and it was barely 1:10 long. I'd love to see the 2-page script as well, I'm pretty sure it'd be lol worthy.

Also finished watching The Bank Job last night. Pretty darn decent really and I had no idea that it was at all grounded in reality.

Finished watching Rambo. Pretty worthless if you ask me...
Unless the reason you're watching it for is the brutality. Which I was.

I have to admit, I didn't expect the Darla character to be the embodiment of "I hate war" at the end, nor the doctor to have his turnaround, neither.

But those were relatively minor to the otherwise simplicity of the film. If you're looking for an intellectual film, this is not it.

Unless the reason you're watching it for is the brutality. Which I was.

Eh, I guess I had expectations that it would at least have some entertainment value in addition to the brutality. In my opinion it did not. The brutality was pretty over the top as well, I don't think I've seen anything with that type of violence/gore ever.

Eh, I guess I had expectations that it would at least have some entertainment value in addition to the brutality. In my opinion it did not. The brutality was pretty over the top as well, I don't think I've seen anything with that type of violence/gore ever.
Abject violence makes me giggle like a 12-year-old. I have to admit, though, that even though I knew it was going to be over-the-top brutal (I had seen the redline trailer), it still caught me off guard with just how brutal it was. In other words, other than not being entertained (which I think is a function of the audience, not the movie, in this case), I agree with your descriptions 100%.

Lightning storm outside. Pretty. The bass is visceral, and the top end is a bit muffled due to the glass...but I can live with that.

X2. This is one of the more intense ones I've seen. I love storms, and am used to lightning storms (Florida is the lightning capitol of the world, beating out Rwanda a couple years back), but the lightning in this one is even a bit scary and too close for me....eeek.