What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

At Mary Mac's Tea Room in Atlanta. What a strange place. Someone comes by and rubs your back while you order their southern cooking goodness. Freakin dinner rolls are little cinnamon rolls.

Health Food.

post-644-13614938403837_thumb.jpg

I think I will go with fried stuff.

First course Fried okra.

Edited by VPI

Seared duck breast and braised leg, egg noodles, and baby bok choy, in a shiitake master sauce, with a side of the biggest, juciest onion rings I have ever seen and a 2010 Hook and Ladder Pinot Noir at Biga on the Banks along the Riverwalk in San Antonio.  Yumyumyumyumyum!

wp20130226037.jpg

wp20130226038.jpg

Edited by cetoole
  • Like 2

Nothing.

'Cuz I'm incredibly sick and the idea of food is unimaginable. Orange juice is about the only thing I can stand. Been sick since Tues, made the mistake of going into work yesterday, now I feel worse. It's a chore even to sit here and type this...I should go back to bed but I have too much to do...

Nothing.

'Cuz I'm incredibly sick and the idea of food is unimaginable. Orange juice is about the only thing I can stand. Been sick since Tues, made the mistake of going into work yesterday, now I feel worse. It's a chore even to sit here and type this...I should go back to bed but I have too much to do...

Was hoping to see a post that you were better now.

Tonight I had some flatbread with goat cheese, fresh tomatoes and carmelized onions (and I think garlic), and topped with a fried egg (over medium?) and a bunch of fresh arugula.   I would have never thought of putting the arugula and egg on a pizza but it was fantastic!

It could've only been better with bacon (and a second fried egg) and maybe some avocado. 

Edited by shellylh