What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Where is that at John?

Right now -

Meiji Hello Panda's. These things are fucking delish.

Madison, a bit west of Austin. You'll gain back all the weight you've lost in the last year, and have a heart attack on the spot. Waffle could have been better, it was a bit soft, and I like crisp, although my son gobbled up his waffle in about two seconds; the fried chicken was really good. And if you really want to go for it, they have fried giblets! We've been tracking this place for two years now, and they finally opened in December!

http://chicago.metromix.com/restaurants/american/chicagos-home-of-chicken-oak-park/983103/content

Oh, and Meiji Hello Panda's? Again, I say, you are far more Asian than I am.

Edited by jvlgato

Went to a place called SmokeJack in Alpharetta, GA tonight for dinner. Had a combo plate of smoked brisket, pulled pork and burnt ends. Accompanied by cheesy grits and fried pickles. A couple of Terrapin beers, and for authenticity a PBR. Food and beer was excellent. Finished with a Classic Cask 17 yr bourbon that I quite liked. Absorbine is a happy boy.

Went to a place called SmokeJack in Alpharetta, GA tonight for dinner. Had a combo plate of smoked brisket, pulled pork and burnt ends. Accompanied by cheesy grits and fried pickles. A couple of Terrapin beers, and for authenticity a PBR. Food and beer was excellent. Finished with a Classic Cask 17 yr bourbon that I quite liked. Absorbine is a happy boy.

Fried pickles are surprisingly good.

• 2 weeks later...