What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

looks nice. i've always wanted to make pizza, and my girlfriend, at all points of our relationship over the past 4 years has always thought it would be fun, but we've never done it. i now have a pizza stone, and am going to get a pizza peel, as soon as i find the perfect one (it will mostly be used for bread, as the stone is), so maybe i should make it soon. any tips, Mike?

Yeah, take the pie off the stone when you remove from oven (grill for me) or it will keep cooking. This stone retains the heat for a long time. I make mine between 450 and 500 on the bubba keg grill. I used a pretty simple dough recipe which was pretty good. I need to experiment with some other recipes. I also want to try a deep dish Chicago style pie (it's not really pizza so I call it pie :) )

There are some absolutely disgusting meat pics in here lately, but not as disgusting as reading mypasswordis is can eat almost 4000 calories a day. I gain weight if I eat more than 1600 a day, and that's when I'm working out. The pizza looks good, Mike.

I am having homemade butternut squash soup and a salad. Not my best effort, but I used only what was already in the house.