Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

how do you like the smartwools? i've been using thorlos and wigwams for years, but i've never owned smartwools...

I've worn smartwools on camping trips. They're pretty awesome.

I've owned all three. Take the Smartwool.

These are my first Smartwool socks. However, I own Smartwool thermal underwear and love them. Unlike cotton and polypropylene clothes, Smartwool doesn't smell bad after a day of wearing. This is great for multi-day motorcycle trips. I expect the Smartwool socks to be just as nice as their underwear.

These are my first Smartwool socks. However, I own Smartwool thermal underwear and love them. Unlike cotton and polypropylene clothes, Smartwool doesn't smell bad after a day of wearing. This is great for multi-day motorcycle trips. I expect the Smartwool socks to be just as nice as their underwear.

SmartWools rock. I wear them all winter. I also have a Smartwool baclava for cycling, and a couple pairs of Smartwool cycling socks as well. I might have to buy one of their jerseys, though I usually don't gear up much to ride.

21UCEbMdPML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Negear 500+Mbps (bs spec) powerline adapters. Well I bought them yesterday but they arrived today and I'm getting 100+Mbps across my house, much faster than wireless. Awesome.

I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on how these work out after a few weeks. I've long thought about doing this for my PS3 which is as remote from my router as can be in the house and as such, suffers a bit for network related operation.

I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on how these work out after a few weeks. I've long thought about doing this for my PS3 which is as remote from my router as can be in the house and as such, suffers a bit for network related operation.

X2, despite having the Airport Extreme sitting high on a shelf in the office the reception at my son's Xbox on one side of the house and daughter's MBP in the dining room are very twitchy at times. I was thinking of trying to slightly improve the reception with a couple of Airport Expresses but your solution seems to be more reliable and easier for someone like me to implement.

Bought six bottles of 2008 Lokoya Howell Mountain and six bottles of LoKoya Mount Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon and six bottles of Cardinale. :)