Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Nice! I do love the Touch.

Seconded, it's finally the device that I wish the SB3 had been years ago.

Cool. The only thing I'm not enjoying is having to convert 4000+ tracks to flac and all that's involved with organizing it etc. I will also have to keep a separate WMA lossy library for sync to my media player at this point. dBpoweramp is making it reasonably painless.

Care package from South FL came a few mins ago:

f2ccb856.jpg

Can't find my fucking box cutter to open this thing.....must have left it in the basement with the dude I shanked last night :)

Thanks again Mike to tracking down this bottle for me!

Edited by raffy

SR-007A. I did buy it a few months back but KuboTen just got them to me now. One of the first ones made (nr. 40) and yup, the bass and midrange are annoying even off the SRM-Xh. Now I'll have to see if I can hold off modding them until I get the SR-009...

Dan, when you go disc brakes we know you have joined the dark side. ;) Congrats on the velo purchases!

Heh, but it's a 20+ year old nishiki mountain bike. If I put disc brakes on this behemoth then I really have gone over to the dark side...

5 year old new cassette installed, tires and tubes installed, wheels on the bike. Now I just need to adjust my derailleurs.

I bought 6 shipping crates today to help declutter my room and the rest of the house. We're up to like 60 of these things.