Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I've never heard them (or any stat for that matter, :sadcat:) but man are HE-60s sexy looking. They look like a more badass version of the HD-650s.

Do yourself a favor, do not hear them. They are one of the few things on my list of "should haves" that I actually regret not buying at some point.

Yeah, Dinny----team Tag approves!

Get it right, wino! The Tag Team approves! Nice Tag Dinny. I got mine as a 10th wedding anniversary gift and love it. Well, I loved it a little more until putting in on again after my poison oak was receding and it re-infected my wrist because some of that fricking oil stayed in the crevices even after I had thought I sanitized it. :palm:

Get it right, wino! The Tag Team approves! Nice Tag Dinny. I got mine as a 10th wedding anniversary gift and love it. Well, I loved it a little more until putting in on again after my poison oak was receding and it re-infected my wrist because some of that fricking oil stayed in the crevices even after I had thought I sanitized it. :palm:

would you say that Tag Team is back again?...

I approve even if I don't have a Tag. Team Zenith and Breitling 4EVA

Yeah, and team Zenith approves of Dinny's Tag too.

Al, you mind 'splainin how you contracted poison oak when you were supposed to be in a deposition? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

The new ones certainly do. I only use a cheap Tag though, my brother got the watch bug... :)

Edit: Should say that I'm not talking about the noise in the gears but rather the wristband rattling

Edited by spritzer