Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

That's a damn good deal if they last as long as the Canon batteries.

They're rated @ 2000mAh, which is substantially more than the Canon-branded BP511as (which are ~1400mAh). The last batteries I ordered from Sterlingtek lasted me over 3 years of heavy use. I can't say the same about the charger they sell. That stopped working mere months after I bought it. :palm:

Yeah I meant the III. It's going to be so last month next month anyways.

True that, but I'll be OK with not owning the latest DAC once that happens. Heck my headphones are 20 years old!

It'll be nice to settle into a rig for a while.

I don't hate either of you. The more Grados you two buy, the fewer I have to listen to. :P

OK, OK...It was just a joke. Ease up Grado fanboys.

Seriously, Congratulations both of you. I would like to hear the mighty PS-1 someday. Since it's definite that I'll make CanJam this year, that may be the time and place.

I don't hate either of you. The more Grados you two buy, the fewer I have to listen to. :P

OK, OK...It was just a joke. Ease up Grado fanboys.

Seriously, Congratulations both of you. I would like to hear the mighty PS-1 someday. Since it's definite that I'll make CanJam this year, that may be the time and place.

I'll gladly bring my pair, but they do have an Equinox re-cable so they aren't quite the stock sound.

Snapped forks/top tubes/seat posts/ect. are bad times. Seen firsthand the result of the last one during a downhill race, didnt look like much fun.

Agreed. That's why I will be checking everything once this thing arrives. Hopefully that is before racing starts. The first race of the season is supposed to be Sunday but that's not going to happen :palm: