Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Like $50...sort of. Borders screwed up my "Borders Bucks" account, and late on 10/29 informed me that I had two days to spend $40. Combine that with the 30% coupon they put out Tuesday and Wednesday, and I thought to myself, I think I can do that. Although I had to collect all my nickels and dimes and pennies and deposit them ($75 in change) to cover it, as I had just borrowed a small amount to keep my account from going into the red.

I really need to learn to manage my money better. I make good money, I just keep spending it.

Okay, listened to the first two disks, on the third. So far, so funky. I'm actually liking this better than Bitches Brew, the last time I listened to it.

nice! i have a 2000 VR6, though i'm coming up on 100k miles. love it, though.

I'm liking it so far. I've had a '00 Jetta with the VR6 and an '01.5 Passat with the V6. The 1.8T seems to be a fun little motor, even if it is lacking the low end grunt the VR6 had. It's a nice little compromise with the looming mortgage payments... I wanted to downgrade from my Grand Cherokee Overland, but didn't want to get something I'd tire of quickly. The GTI seemed like a good choice... Fun to drive, leather + heated seats, and low, low miles, and I'm paying considerably less for it.