Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

SSMH kit from Tom. What an insanely good value. I cannot remember the last time I bought a full kit, and it serves as a gentle reminder of the insane number of parts that go into even the most simple builds. The packaging is hands down the best I've ever seen, including anything I've attempted through my various group buys. I nominate Tom B. to put together some T2 kits :)

SSMH kit from Tom. What an insanely good value. I cannot remember the last time I bought a full kit, and it serves as a gentle reminder of the insane number of parts that go into even the most simple builds. The packaging is hands down the best I've ever seen, including anything I've attempted through my various group buys. I nominate Tom B. to put together some T2 kits :)

All of the stuff I have bought from Tom B via Beezar has been the same. He's a great guy to deal with :)

How duz that macheen werk? It duznt have any litez.

No lights but it's the one dac you don't own, which was the only criteria I used, and this is what I came up with.

Congrats Mike and Stretch! You should both enjoy those purchases immensely.

As for me: FOTM13 Pro! :dance:

Congrats! I can't wait to see you sell off all your gear once you see how much moar better the JH13's are. :)

RSA A-10.

But which one of the 5 little holes do you plug them into? :D Team Arky Sparky to the max!

JP went for a GS-1.

I think Mike may have bought one, but JP just borrowed one. I think the GS-1 came in last place in some listening tests he just conducted. He said he would post up findings soon.

I think Mike may have bought one, but JP just borrowed one. I think the GS-1 came in last place in some listening tests he just conducted. He said he would post up findings soon.

Huh. He seemed highly enthused after the NorCal meet. Will be interested to hear what came out ahead.

Yup, he's crazy about putting those things together.

Honestly I don't know how the hell he puts up with all the nonsense coming from first-time DIYers who seem to want the kits to come with MOAR, be available yesterday, and cost half as much.

Honestly I don't know how the hell he puts up with all the nonsense coming from first-time DIYers who seem to want the kits to come with MOAR, be available yesterday, and cost half as much.

Me either. I hope he enjoys the HF-1 he got as a thanks, he deserved them to be sure.