Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

How did you like the IS300? I took a brief test drive in an automatic when they first came out (iirc 2000?) and thought it was pretty fun, this coming from a BMW fanboy :D

I loved it. The biggest reason I sold it was because I'm 6'1" and commuting in the IS300 to work wasn't the most comfortable ride. Also, the gas mileage (I got about 18mpg) wasn't the most friendly. =T But aside from that, I love how it handles and how refined the engine is.

Audio-Technica A950LTD

Gorecki Symphony 3 -- the performance on SACD, not the one that's being talked about here, though I'll probably get that one tomorrow after listening to this one.

Al Di Meola, Diablo-collicky name too long to rememberventions and seduction for solo guitar volume 1

Absolute Sandman II

a couple Claiborne dress shirts in "deep purple"

Thanks everyone... It was a long weekend wrapping up loose ends for the appraisal, but I'm sure it's going to be worth it.

So do you have multiple cats or is that a same cat in multiple pictures?

Mulitple cats...

Zoe, the black and white one, was given to me by a friend after my previous cat died. She was the runt of a litter and had been abandoned by her mother. I got her when she was 2 weeks old and was around 14 oz. She's 5 years old and is a royal pain with serious attitude issues :D

1131915712_zoe_009.jpg

Koshka, the almost all black one, is the one I got a little over a gear go. She's 8 years old was taken from her home by the SPCA... She had been hit by a car and was never brought to the vets, so she lost one eye and a few teeth. She was also pregnant at the time, and had fleas, mites and worms. She's the most affectionate cat I've ever seen, and follows me around like a little dog. The only problem with her is she's part siamese, and very vocal with damaged vocal chords from the accident, so it sounds like someone's strangling a small child when she meows.

1187380709_cats_002.jpg