Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Since I only have 5 gigs left on my internal drive, I bought an external:

Seagate FreeAgent 500GB

I like that it turns on and off automatically with the computer. I have to flip enough switches as it is everytime I sit in front of the computer (CPU, Monitor, cdp, integrated amp, headphone amp, unmute button on phono stage, turntable). ;D

I got this in yesterday since newegg is superfast. Great drive so far, even the box is great, it has lots of little cool sentences all over it, very hip. The unit looks great, too, with a nice yellow/orange light strip down the side that lights up when its on. Not to bright, just subtle enough to look nice. It does turn on and off with the computer just fine, which is good since its the main reason I bought it. I copied all my FLAC rips to it last night, music plays from it just fine. We'll see how it stands the test of time, but it does come with a 5 year warranty, which I think is pretty damn good for hardware.

A pair of converse all stars. My shoes were pretty much falling to pieces at work yesterday and they were the only thing that didn't suck at the winners near work. My wife made fun of me a bit saying she had the same shoes in grade 6, but they are comfy and didn't break the bank. :P

Well, after looking around and not finding anyone who actually has one in stock, I just ordered Cambridge Audio Azur 840C through a local dealer.

ack, and I just responded to your PM! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, Thursday is a long day, what with work and then class afterwards across town.

Grats on the player! Its a great unit, I'm pleased as punch with mine.