Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I was going to put Zu or Equinox for K271 until I saw the price on those things. Damn! For some odd reason, I have some reservation about paying more for replacement cable than the headphones themselves, especially when it's for my secondary cans. I didn't remember them being so pricey.

I was going to put Zu or Equinox for K271 until I saw the price on those things. Damn! For some odd reason, I have some reservation about paying more for replacement cable than the headphones themselves, especially when it's for my secondary cans. I didn't remember them being so pricey.

I had some good results when I put Mogami on my 240s.

heh. the build quality looks pretty good, and a few people on various forums have said it sounds good with Thiels, so hopefully it works out :)

I see that quote describes them as "potent" and "virile". Honestly I prefer my amplification to be "full", "meaty", and "long-lasting". :-*

3566_1.JPG

The Par-Metal case off ebay for my upcoming amp. Big, I like big ^-^ (thanks to Nate for notifying me about the auction!)

And also paid a pantload of money for some parts for the amp.

j, what kind of amp are you building? Are you doing it yourself or are you having someone else do it? Are you putting any black gates in it?

I like animal style burgers, but oscillate between the original with onions too.

yeah in-n-out is a fine burger. if you come to Santa Monica you should check out Father's Office, great beers and my favorite burgers and fries, though, they are on the gourmet side.

need to try five guys (sounds nasty at least the way it comes out--again yuk) :-\

I got to try Father's Office if I'm ever in Santa Monica. Thanks 909.

I never heard of Five Guys but they are on my list now ;).