Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Got a pair of Silhouette super bendy, lightweight glasses with the transition, bifocal, no glare, safety lenses. Since giving up on contacts for most daily wear, I keep losing, scratching, breaking all my expensive glasses, so I sprung for an even more expensive pair that I'm not as likely to take off and mess up or lose, and if I do break them or even scratch the lenses, they'll replace them for free for two years. Should have them next week.

This is the frame. My lenses are a different shape.

617053830.jpg

Got a pair of Silhouette super bendy, lightweight glasses with the transition, bifocal, no glare, safety lenses. Since giving up on contacts for most daily wear, I keep losing, scratching, breaking all my expensive glasses, so I sprung for an even more expensive pair that I'm not as likely to take off and mess up or lose, and if I do break them or even scratch the lenses, they'll replace them for free for two years. Should have them next week.

This is the frame. My lenses are a different shape.

617053830.jpg

Very cool looking Vicki, I need to see my optometrist for a tune up and to update my dorky glasses so these are just what I need to get me back into stylin' mode.

It's my first time trying the transitions. I'm tired of trying to find my lost prescription sun glasses or forgetting them just when I need them.

Today, I purchased something I'm quite excited about. I'd been admiring the food a co-worker always has with him for a month or so, and couldn't figure out how he had time to put together so many great looking meals. Turns out that he didn't cook a thing. He's friends with a chef from one of my favorite restaurants, who recently started up a delivery service: all organic, various meal plans for whatever diet you want from paleo to vegan, etc. The cost is $500 a month for four meals a day (you're responsible for breakfast), and he delivers them to work three times a week. I tried out a few sample meals today, and I certainly don't cook that well. I also spend more than that on food which I end up throwing away before I can use it all. I'm also often too tired to deal with cooking at the end of the day and end up eating horrible frozen meals or worse junky fast food. I also have my own huge refrigerator at work (bigger than my one at home), so no problem there. I signed up without hesitation.

New Balance MR850 running shoes

New-balance-MR850-front-mens.jpg

I was curious to try the new Minimus at the store, but they don't make them in 2E yet, apparently they should be available this fall.

Slightly different concept than the running shoes (or the others) I bought.

Vibram-Five-Fingers-Bikila-Light-Grey-Palm-Dark-Grey.jpg

aa2fe_DSC_0138.jpg

Edited by cetoole