Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

jpak, didn't you have two K340s? did you sell the other one?

Yes I have a bass heavy version left. That might be for sale. I've really hit my groove with the L3000 and K1000.

LOL, I'm not suggesting that you do. The M3 is a decent amp for the K340's, certainly better than the Melos.

As for the L3000s, I know, just talkin' shit. :)

Yeah the Melos does a less than stellar job ;)

Benefits of selling gear to your friends - you can borrow it at any time :D

edit: the K340 are probably my favorite headphones under $500.

I know, blasphemy, but I like the 701 a lot more than the 340.

the K701 don't fit my noggin, so its not an option for me, unless there is some big head mod. I actually considered snipping the the elastics, but that would have destroy resale value. i remember liking the sound alright, but it was one of my first cans. i would like to hear them again someday, knowing what I know now.

the K701 don't fit my noggin, so its not an option for me, unless there is some big head mod. I actually considered snipping the the elastics, but that would have destroy resale value. i remember liking the sound alright, but it was one of my first cans. i would like to hear them again someday, knowing what I know now.

The great thing about the K340 is if the elastics I put on are too taut you can just replace them with your own. It takes less than 10 minutes.

plenty of people like all kinds of things. doesn't mean they don't suck
Ummm, ok, well enough people who have a reasonable level of knowledge and experience in the hobby paired with decent gear then? I wish less people did like them, would make getting a backup pair much cheaper. :)

Yeah, if you can find one of those in decent shape! :(

EDIT: Also, remember, I bought my first pair of unmodded good condition K340's for $120 shipped. My second pair was NOS and modded to the tits, which is what pushed it into $500-$1000 territory.