Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Re: "Waiting to hear from Google about CR-48" - stop waiting, and start checking your doorstep. I got NO heads up about this, it just showed up. It was a pleasant surprise. And yes, I DO have better pictures... but my cam takes compact flash, and it won't read my reader. Heh. Even Xavier's dSLR using CF. (It has a built-in SD reader, which is cool).

As far as playing music, it plays MP3s just fine... though right now, I'm dropping them in DropBox and streaming. Heh. FLAC and ALAC are no goes for now... gotta work on it. ;)

**BRENT**

Re: "Waiting to hear from Google about CR-48" - stop waiting, and start checking your doorstep. I got NO heads up about this, it just showed up. It was a pleasant surprise. And yes, I DO have better pictures... but my cam takes compact flash, and it won't read my reader. Heh. Even Xavier's dSLR using CF. (It has a built-in SD reader, which is cool).

As far as playing music, it plays MP3s just fine... though right now, I'm dropping them in DropBox and streaming. Heh. FLAC and ALAC are no goes for now... gotta work on it. ;)

**BRENT**

So you did join in. nice!

Paid for my Del Fatti Leather order after almost 3 years on the wait list. Got an ISP-LP (IWB) for my Kahr PM9 in black horse with shark loops. Can't wait to finally get my hands on this.

Nice, but that's a crazy wait. I think it took 5-6 months for my Milt Sparks Versa Max II for my Glock 23, but I got my MS Watch Six Talon for G23 in only a week.

Extra Large (29" x 55") Aquis Adventure Microfiber Towel for upcoming trip and and as a post-workout shower towel, since I shower at work after going to the gym.

200.jpg

Nice, my wife hoards hers like you would not believe. At some point we had identical colors towels in the bathroom and I accidentally see hers and it wasn't pretty.. I had to lobby to get the colors changed to aid in identification. :)

I will be copying this shortly. (But only after doing hours of research of course.) :)

Well, you know I did that already :) One of the main selling points was that in a few places I read that this towel didn't tend to smell bad after a couple uses, whereas other travel towels did. You can also put it in the dryer, which you can't with some other towels. Also, it supposedly feels closest to a real towel in comparison to others. Since I plan on using it near daily, these things are important. The only negative thing I read was a warning that the color tended to bleed in the first couple washings.

Nice, my wife hoards hers like you would not believe. At some point we had identical colors towels in the bathroom and I accidentally see hers and it wasn't pretty.. I had to lobby to get the colors changed to aid in identification. :)

WTF. Can anyone view this post in Tapatalk and confirm that yet another thing is broken now with Tapatalk?