Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Gotdamn those were sweet looking and very tempting! I hope you enjoy them and love them and such, but I would be quite likely to buy the Olive Oyls from you in the futures should you want/need to sell them.

Shelly, if I couldn't have it then I'm glad the TP went to you. Hopefully, I will be prepared for the next one that comes up. I want me some pantses.

And Jim, I'm still jealous.

If they go, I will be sure to check with all lawyers first! ;) I loved the distinctive look of the olive wood and needed some closed headphones so it was a perfect match.

General Altimax Arctic winter tires for the G35x (my Michelin all seasons are quite sticky in the other 3 seasons). I have the same tires on the Subaru Impreza RS that my daughter drives, and they rock on ice and snow (her BFG Traction TA for summer are worse on snow than my Michelins). The Blizzaks I had on my previous STI were only slightly better.

CJ, (or anyone else for that matter)

You might shoot en480c4 a message, last I knew he had ordered a similar Ipad case for a Xmas gift and then found out that the folks who were going to buy the iPad as the primary gift bailed, leaving him with a very nice case to do nothing with.