Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Your FFF connection is closed until you realize I am not Jim. :-)

Ouch. A costly mistake. :P

burn. see Al, that's what happens when you make fun of me for calling you Mike. :)

Ouch, very costly indeed. I did call you Mike yesterday, but I was in the middle of trial and I was trying to be helpful, and . . . and . . . of fuck me, Jake is right. It all comes around in the end and bites you in the ass. :palm:

Sorry, Mike, Mr. Absorbine, Sr., sir. Please make them send Moloko kegs to SF, please?

Roundtrip ticket to Arizona, a bike jersey, bib biking shorts, new Specialized bike computer to replace the one that just gave up the ghost and a pair of red walled Michelin road tires.

Oh, and this=

OPPO BDP-93 Blu-ray Disc Player with SACD & DVD-Audio.

Edited by Augsburger

Oh, and this=

OPPO BDP-93 Blu-ray Disc Player with SACD & DVD-Audio.

Thought you had a scoop on me there, so just as I was about to scream out, "No! That's not available yet..." I checked my email. Sure enough there was a message from OPPO providing an extra-special-just-for-me link allowing me to place my pre-order. Done. Fulfillment to begin on November 22nd.

I'm not sure why they're being so secretive about it, but apparently you need to be on their pre-pre-order list or you can't place a pre-order? Seems strange.

It is either their marketing strategy or their convoluted vision of a successful marketing strategy. Nonetheless I now have my foot in the door and will be able to decide if the 93SE is worth it if they ever decide to try that avenue. Oh, and I jumped on the offer right away because I wanted to get one with a low serial number because everyone knows that the ones with the low serial numbers sound mo' betta. If you don't believe me just ask Justin. :)

Thought you had a scoop on me there, so just as I was about to scream out, "No! That's not available yet..." I checked my email. Sure enough there was a message from OPPO providing an extra-special-just-for-me link allowing me to place my pre-order. Done. Fulfillment to begin on November 22nd.

I'm not sure why they're being so secretive about it, but apparently you need to be on their pre-pre-order list or you can't place a pre-order? Seems strange.

Someones trying to sell their pre-order slot at Audiogon for $1K. At least he said OBO :)

Damn, long trial. I've only had a few, longer than 2 week jury trials and the suck. Just tell the other side, you are the DOTU and you are going to win, give up.

I needed a larger smoker as I tend to feed others in addition to my family, when I smoke.

Trading this, which was a demo under warranty:

47584f7a.jpg

For this, which is brand new in the box, that I wanted originally but Oz thought was sold to someone else. This one also has a speed controller and it has a weight, which is about another $200, so a bit better deal for me:

Solid-Wood-MPX.jpg

Edited by tyrion

web.jpg?ver=12899737550001

Some of the 2010 Buffalo Trace Antique Collection.

I already have the WLW so I picked up the Stagg and Eagle Rare 17 today along with some Rocky Patel Connecticuts. On the hunt for a Handy and a Sazerac 18, I need to experience this Rye thingy you guys are talking about.

Sorry Shelly, they would only sell me one GTS. :( Nice snag Mike, that is one serious smoker!