Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Acoustic Solid Small Machine with a Rega 300 arm (I think) and a Denon 103 R cart.

yeah the cart definitely looks like a Denon.

Nice, I remember you really enjoyed an Acoustic Solid deck you owned a couple years ago, only that one was less shiny and more woodgrainy. They know how to make a good looking deck either way.

Good memory, I had the Classic wood. I think I sold that for the Serac. I've heard this one and the big reference model a bunch of times and always liked it. Oz made me a good deal which included him coming over and setting it up for me. Now I have to get rid of my Kenwood and Yamaha tt's.

rotring 600 Mechanical Pencil 0.3mm Black - eBay (item 110603971353 end time Nov-25-10 22:25:26 PST)

:) hopefully it actually gets here. now the search for a black 600 with an ef 18k gold nib starts =/

ps. sane price for me was ~$30 shelly. my silver one was $27 shipped. long time before the prices started skyrocketing.

While I really like the 600 mechanical pencil, I will never get another 600 fountain pen. I've had two of them and within couple years, both of them developed a problem where the cap wouldn't stay on, making them rather useless.

Edited by Salt Peanuts