Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I am in the market for a new bed within the next month or so. Currently have a twin size (thus the reason for changing) select comfort, not sure what I want to replace it with yet. Thinking something like Tempur-pedic, but I really need to go try some things.
I am pretty happy with my cheap little Ikea foam mattress -- it 'inflates', like Duggeh said his did. I don't like this memory-foam shit, but only because I would never get out of bed ever again -- way too enticing and comfortable. I also really like -- for sleeping -- a firm mattress -- the most comfortable I ever slept was one of those exercise mats over a concrete floor -- just enough cushion to prevent the contact points from getting sore, but no more. If this sounds appealing, then I can look up which one it is, but really you should just go to Ikea and try them out, they have a wide variety of mattresses there, and a nice little lookup table to immediately tell you if it's something you'll like or not.

Mine is a Sam's Club clone. 5 years and still as comfy as day one, and no divets developing, like with a spring mattress. Paid $500, so I feel pretty good about it. That new TP Cloud sure looks interesting though. Might need to go test it out.

Nice ride Larry!

do the foam mattresses feel warm? i like cold

The right side was day before yesterday, happened on the left side today and couldn't say no. Think I am set for quite some time.

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/7042/imag0325.jpg

effing sweet haul Colin. I just looked and NH just got their stock of the 18yr Sazerac in, which is one of my all time favorites. I'll be headed to at least one store tomorrow to grab multiple bottles @ $55.99.

The right side was day before yesterday, happened on the left side today and couldn't say no. Think I am set for quite some time.

Seriously nice haul.

The Handy is amazing, but you probably already know that.

That it is.

Yeah and Handy + Carpano Antica sweet vermouth makes the best Manhattan evar! ;)

As A scientist I am required to determine that for myself. :)

effing sweet haul Colin. I just looked and NH just got their stock of the 18yr Sazerac in, which is one of my all time favorites. I'll be headed to at least one store tomorrow to grab multiple bottles @ $55.99.

That is a nice price too.

Colin, nice haul.

I completely and utterly approve of these purchases and...

I want that Stagg!!!!

Shelly, if you want some Stagg, let me know. I have a two bottles unopened in addition to an open one so I can spare a bottle.