Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Thanks, Colin.

Thanks Jim. For some reason, I have a feeling these will stay in the HC family for quite some time. Well, at least as long as I'm in the HC family. ;)

**BRENT**

Congrats Brent you finally bought some Grados worth owning ^-^

I bought a DIY T2 board set.

Edited by deepak

beyert1.jpg

Never thought I would own any Beyers . . .

Nice Al, did Todd say which position you're at? I canceled my pre-order the other day so I could better support moar music purchases. :( (But I intend to re-order at some point.)

If you can't beat 'em...

569 also begets 1000!

HP1_Front.jpg

HP1_Rear.jpg

HP1_Left.jpg

HP1_Right.jpg

Now slap some flat pads on there to really enjoy the HP2 magic. :)

I traded a bottle to KG for CanJam but I don't have the patience to wait so I bought another one:

http://www.whiskeysammlung.de/Bilder%20klein/William%20LArue%20Weller%2012.jpg

Need one of those to complete my set. My local guy was out but I will find it soon.

Allow me to teach you the walk:

296gl89.png

HP struttin'!

Nice Al, did Todd say which position you're at? I canceled my pre-order the other day so I could better support moar music purchases. :( (But I intend to re-order at some point.)

They shipped on Friday, so you can hear them next weekend. :)

Not sure that flat pads will turn the HP-1 into HP-2, but he certainly needs flats or it ain't right.

Not sure that flat pads will turn the HP-1 into HP-2, but he certainly needs flats or it ain't right.

Ladies, ladies... simmer down. You act like I don't have flats already. What self-respecting (or self-loathing) Grado whore doesn't own at least one set?

**BRENT**

I also like crucial.com also as they always have gotten it right for me and they are usually pretty well priced. You will need a single 2Gb module to replace the 1Gb module. Just go to crucial.com and input the model # or wait until you actually receive the computer and install their app for checking the memory on the computer.

Any particular vendor I should attempt to obtain the additional 1Gb or RAM from?

Corsair value select is usually a good cheap option that is widely available. Use the configuratorororororor.

Crucial has a good reputation as well, but they screwed me a few years back with RMA shipping charges on an incompatible module so I tend to avoid them.

BTW, I am thinking of using Kaspersky anti-virus. Thanks.

*thumbs up* I've used Kasperksy Internet Security on my own system for a few years now, and really like it over every other solution I've encountered on other people's computers.

Ladies, ladies... simmer down. You act like I don't have flats already. What self-respecting (or self-loathing) Grado whore doesn't own at least one set?

**BRENT**

I was going to tell you to get a pair as the HP1's I have come with bowls. I used a pair of flats Alex lent me.

**BRENT**

Yeah, remember this is the same guy who gave a presentation about Grado pads for that Atlanta meet Tyll put together last year.