Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

my local art supply store is going out of business so I went sick and bout 4 rolls of 30 inch x 50 yard rolls of heavy weight white drawing paper 2/3's off the original price, A few drawing paper storage tubes, a huge slab of wood to replace my old drawing board, 3 boxes of 12 ebony drawing pencils, silk screening fabric, 3 large fox hair paint brushes, a 128oz container of golden acrylic medium clear, some fancy ceramicist's tools that were previously too expensive for me to consider, a 24 inch silkscreening squeegee, real gold gilt and adhesive size, a book on silkscreening glazes onto ceramics, a 5 foot t square, and a electric pencil sharpener. It all came out to be under 200 bucks which is a silly good deal.

I'm pretty happy with my revolution. But i wouldn't be if I had to pay for it. I'm much happier with my MX1000. I use the 1k at work, and my Revo at home.

There was a rebate on the Revolution, that's why I picked it. I've read good reviews, but I can always return it to the store in 30 days if I don't like it. Does it play nice with Macs? That's my only worry for now.

There was a rebate on the Revolution, that's why I picked it. I've read good reviews, but I can always return it to the store in 30 days if I don't like it. Does it play nice with Macs? That's my only worry for now.

I installed the Logitech software on my MBP and it works just fine. No complaints there.